*fashions a robe to replace your skin made completely out of weed* Here is your new skin stoned. Don't smoke it until I get more made.
what is stoned-sama's professional opinion on the best pizza place in new york DAMN YOU GUYS GOT SO MUCH GOD DAMN PIZZA I CAN'T DECIDE THIS PLACE IS A STONERS PARADISE
I cAN’T. TELL YOU. BECAUSE MY FAVORITE PIZZA PLACE IS HELLA LOCAL AND I DON’T WANT YOU FREAKS TO FIND ME AND WEAR MY SKIN LIKE A ROBE.
Hey Stoned. First of all I would like to say that you have the most hilarious blogs, and you a a a person is amazing, keep it up! I really like you! Second of all, I saw some of the previous posts and you mentioned something about academy achievements in high school? It interested me and as a high school student, I would like to ensure my future and potential. If you don't mind, would you care to share some general experiences and advices on how to achieve such things? Thanks.
(God you guys, I’m sorry for all the advice posts, THIS ISN’T SUPPOSED TO BE AN ADVICE BLOG LOL AAAAHHH)
Alright. I’ve always been an art kid. That’s always been my thing. Talent is a pursued interest, and I pursued the fuck out of art.
Basically, I’ve just taken two or more art classes every year throughout high school and my school offers a lot of opportunities for kids who pursue art.
I’ve been put into multiple art shows, contests, things like that. You just need to do a bunch of shit that’s worth writing on a resume.
For example: Participated in the blabbity blah art show at blabbity blah university on April the blabbity blath 2013.
Or, y’know, if you like sports, that’s usually a better bet. My school is really athletic and most of the scholarships we were offered were athletic ones, so that’s annoying, but yeah.
Or, y’know, maybe you’re a math or science kid. Maybe you’re a writer. If your school doesn’t offer opportunities like competitions, find them. The internet exists, people, use it. That’s all I really have to say.
I'm having trouble with self-confidence and I was wondering if you could give me some advice? You seem self-confident, so... But you don't have to. I know you have a lot of messages to reply to already.
1) Don’t compare yourself to others. Shit’s so irrelevant. Imagine how you’d feel if someone compared theirself to you and you’re just like????? I’m just a person???? Why are you doing this??? That applies to everyone. Just make yourself someone who you’d wanna be, because that is a very doable thing.
2) Exercise. I like how I look when I exercise and it makes me a cocky bastard. Shit works.
3) Smell nice. I know I for one feel like a majestic piece of sex on legs when I smell good and I know it.
4) Walk upright and sit tall. It may be embarrassing at first, I know it is for me, but it just makes a difference in how you feel. I’m not sure why.
5) Remember that you didn’t wake up to impress anyone. Stop thinking about that one little embarrassing thing you did that no one remembers. Stop thinking of that thing that one person said. Your life should not revolve around another person.
That’s all I’ve got for now *throws sparkly things*
I'm not good with emotions. I've recently started pulling strands of my hair out when feeling really worked up and scratching at my wrist (I can't find any of the pocket knives I've hidden from my folks), and I keep taking too many aspirin it's an old, bad habit). I think I'm becoming addicted. My dad called me worthless too, after I unloaded the dishwasher.
My parents are trying to make me do the sports and I don't want to. They say its good for your college application but I say there's many other good things that can be used for a college application. The sports start on Monday and I don't know what to do. We've been constantly bickering about it. I just don't want to do it because I'm not into it or enthusiastic about it. They're trying to force me to do it and I can't talk them out of it. I really don't know what to do.
Unless you already have academic or artistic achievements, I really don’t blame them. You gotta have something to put on your resume, man, I’m sorry. The only way out of this would be to have some other legitimate school-related achievements. I was never really pressured to play sports because I had mad artistic achievements throughout my high school career.